Got Tags and Awards From Amazing Friends

Friendship TagAnother tags and awards day. I am so happy and excited today... because I recently received a lot of tags and awards from my newly met friends in the blogosphere. Yippeee!!!

My first tag is from Jeanne which is called Friendship tag. I got this first from AsawaKoMahalKO, and I feel so pleasured that I got this award twice. Thanks Jeanne and AsawaKoMahalKo for being my amazing friend too. You are both sweet. By the way, I also received this tag from IdealRosePink yesterday and I am posting it here too. Wow, I got this award thrice :)

My second tag is from Joy called Mean Cover Girl. This tag is exciting because I have to share the devil side of me. Hehehe. Well, I'm not perfect, even not an angel... so I admit there is a mean and devil side in me, especially when I have my mood swings... I am more the silent type of mean girl. You can't expect me to be a loud mean girl... But despite being me as mean, I am kind - just silent and mysterious :D By the way, thanks Joy for the interesting tag.

Okay, done with the tags... next is my awards. Yippeee again!!!

Friendship AwardMy first award was given by Ricka called Friendship Tag award. Wow, I was so touched because I received this award. Thanks Rica for being a friend. Isn't Pooh so cute :D

My second award is from AsawaKoMahalKo called Three Heart's For You. Wow!!! It might be late for me to post these three hearts but I will still post them. I got three hearts. Yippeee!!! By the way, here are my three cool hearts.
HeartsHeartsHearts
Thanks everyone for the tags. I want to pass this tags and awards to my readers. I don't have to mention your name, you know yourselves :) If you want to play the game, just feel free to do so. Thanks. By the way, have a great weekend.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Friday, February 15, 2008  

9 Commented, Add Yours:

Wow.. can't wait to check it out. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...
February 15, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

the pooh is so cute!wow got 3 lovely hearts!cool :)

Unknown said...
February 16, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Hi Sweetiepie,

Yup, I want to share my awards with you in case you have not yet received them. Have a great day (wink)

Anonymous said...
February 16, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Hi there, thanks for dropping by into my blog =) My pleasure to add you ;) Added =)you can check it out I put SASSY, if you want me to put ur nickname pls let me know. thanks

Anonymous said...
February 17, 2008 at 7:10 AM  

hello sassy! thanks for the visit, sure I'll add your site now and pls add me too, happy weekend..

Norm said...
February 17, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

Congratulations. Keep on posting. :)

Anonymous said...
February 17, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Hi Avee,

Thanks for adding my blog in your Blog Roll. I added you as well. Thanks again and have a great day.

Anonymous said...
February 18, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

Thanks Norm,

I am adding yours too. Have a great day and hope to see you around.

Anonymous said...
February 18, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Thanks Yoko. See you around and I am glad you visit my blog.

Anonymous said...
February 18, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts