ABS-CBN's "I Am KC" With KC Concepcion

KC Concepcion BAyo SwimsuitKC Concepcion confirmed that she will have a television drama special titled “I AM KC”. I am KC is a month-long special by KC Concepcion in ABS-CBN starting March 29. It is a birthday celebration cum offering by KC Concepcion to her fans.

I am KC will be shown every Saturday afternoon for the whole month of April, KC Concepcion’s birthday being on April 7 where KC will turn 23. I am KC will showcase different emotion,character and faces of KC Concepcion.

The first episode of I am KC is “Binibini” where KC Concepcion will star with Ai-Ai delas Alas and KC Concepcion. Jake Cuenca will be the leading man of young Filipino actress KC Concepcion on the ABS-CBN TV-Series "Binibini," It will replace "Volta" timeslot that ended last Saturday.

I Am KC is directed by KC Concepcion’s choice director, Wenn Deramas.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, March 19, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts