Binibining Pilipinas 2008 Official Winners

Binibining Pilipinas 2008 WinnersI watched Binibining Pilipinas (Miss Philippines) pageant last night. Among the 24 aspiring contestants, only five of them made through the top. What I love most about the pageant is the Question and Answer portion because this is where you can test their intelligence level during impromptu moments. Among the ten finalists, I was only satisfied from the answers of two or three of them. I was really laughing myself when Janina San Miguel answered "What's the role of your family in this event?" I admit she was my bet, but after hearing her answer, I changed my mind... but she made it to the Miss Philippines-World crown. Did she deserve it?

Anyway, here's the list of the winners:
Binibining Pilipinas World: Janina San Miguel
Binibining Pilipinas Universe: Jennifer Barrientos
Binibining Pilipinas International: Patricia Fernandez
First Runner-Up: Danielle Castano
Second Runner-Up: Elizabeth Nacuspag

The Top 10 Semi-finalists:
#12 Jaysel Arrozal
# 9 Kathleen Guerrero
# 8 Danielle Castano
#14 Karen Golar
# 3 Toni Hipolito
# 2 Patricia Fernandez
#15 Janina San Miguel
# 7 Jennifer Barrientos
#18 Elizabeth Nacuspag
#13 Tabetha Frick

Winners of Special Awards:
Miss Poise & Grace: Patricia Fernandez
Miss Manila Bulletin: Roxanne Tadique
Miss Philippine Airlines: Danielle Castano
Miss Ever Bilena: Danielle Castano
Best in Gown: Janina San Miguel.
Miss Bacchus Energy Drink: Danielle Castano
Miss Talent: Rizza Catigan
Miss Friendship: Evangeline Castillo
Miss Photogenic: Danielle Castano
Miss Swimsuit: Janina San Miguel

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Saturday, March 08, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts