Janina San Miguel Answer in Binibining Pilipinas 2008 Pageant

Janina San Miguel AnswerWhat I like most about Binibining Pilipinas pageant is the Question and Answer portion. In here, you can see the intelligence level of each finalists... and I wasn't disappointed. I feel entertained, especially when Jenina San Miguel answered the question "What role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilipinas?"

In case you are interested, here's the exact story of the Question and Answer portion ;0

Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?
Janina San Miguel: Fine.

Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?
Janina San Miguel: No, I don’t feel any pressure right now.

Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.
Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivian Tan.

Vivian Tan: Good Evening.
Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.

Vivian Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilipinas?
Janina San Miguel: Well, my family’s role for me is so important becoz there was the wa- they’re, they was the one who’s …. very… Haha .… Oh I’m so sorry, uhmm …. My pamily .… My pamily… Oh my God …. Ok, I’m so sorry .… I .… I told you that I’m so confident .… Eto, uhhmm, Wait .… Hahahahaha, uhmmm, Sorry guys becoz this was really my first pageant ever becoz I’m only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the tough 10. Hmmm, so .… but I said that my family es the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

Hmmmn, I thought she wan not pressured? Hehehe. Anyway, despite her very nervous and irrelevant answer, Janina won the Bb. Pilipinas 2008 World, aside from bagging the Best in Swimsuit and Best in Long Gown major awards!!!

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Monday, March 10, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts