PBB Robi Domingo Youtube Video Clips

Robert Robi Domingo of Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus shares something about himself on the Yutube vidoe below. The Youtube video clip also contain Robi Domingo's most embarrassing moment in life, Robi's greatest achievement in life, and Robi's message to his supporters. Here are the answers of Robi Domingo. You can read more information and autobiography about Robi Domingo by clicking Robi Domingo Biography.

Describe something about yourself : Hello, I'm, um, ah, Robi Domingo "The trophy kid" from Quezon City... and ah, I came from Ateneo... so I don't know what... ah...
Robi Domingo most embbarassing moment : My most embarrassing moment happened when I was in Cebu... ahhh.. my... haha.. my mother and I were in this uhm ahhh - what you call this - this coconut ride thing.. and then I sat on it.. and after a while I walked to the tree and I got a lot of scars and my dad even got a video of it and show it to other relatives, so, probably that's my most embarrassing moment
Robi Domingo greatest achievement in life : Uhm, greatest achievement, ahh, is that, uhm, I don't know what... I'll be graduating on March 30 but, I don't know what's going to happen, but I think, uhm ahh, I'm getting an honor award for that and I think that's a big - ah a really really big thing for me... uhm, so kaya kaya yun ang pinaka, and pinakamatinding accomplishment na nagawa ko.
Robi Message to his supporters : And to all my supporters.. ah, sobrang salamat, ahh.. at, ahhh... wag kayong mag-alala, di ko kayo pababayaan and ah, kung anong makita nyo dun sa likod, yun talaga ako so, salamat sa suporta.

Watch Robi Domingo Youtube video below:

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts