American Idol April 10 Results: Michael Johns Eliminated

I didn't watch American Idol elimination live earlier today... and I was shocked after seeing in American Idol website that it was Michael Johns who was eliminated. Why? What happened? Did America did not find Michael Johns Dream On version inspirational at all? I was soooo shocked with the result. Even the judges and audiences did. I thought it would be Kristy Lee Cook or Syesha Mercado to be eliminated. Michael is my favorite... too bad he got the lowest vote. But I still can't accept it until now ;0

On Michael's performance, Randy said "I thought that was a pretty good song choice for you, but it had some pitch problems to me"; Paula said "You sound as good as you look"; and Simon said "I thought it was a very good performance." Did America disagree?

Oh well, there's no point of blaming or feeling sorry. I know that. I just can't help it. I was hoping Michael Johns will be part of the top three. Now, it's the battle between the two David's.

Anyway, here's the Utube video of Michael Johns singing Dream On in American Idol for the last time.


Photos of Michael Johns Singing It's All Wrong But It's All Right



Shared by My Sassy Mind at Friday, April 11, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts