American Idol April 22: David Archuleta - Think of Me Lyrics + Video

David Archuleta sings “Think of Me” by Andrew Lloyd Webber from Phantom of the Opera in his April 22 (4/22/2008 or 4/23/2008) American Idol Season 7 Top 6 performance. Included below are the David Archuleta - Think of Me lyrics and Youtube video clip.

As for the judges comments, Randy said "What is really cool is that you can sing anything... It was a bomb. This boy is the one to beat". Paula said "I think it was absolutely perfect. The reason why I think it was perfect is you took the risk on a known theatrical song and quite able to turn into a pop ballad. I think that is perfect". Simon said "I thought it was pleasant, one of your weakest performances over the show. It wasn't one of the performances you'll gonna remember. It's absolutely get you through next week but it was forgettable for me".

David Archuleta - Think of Me U-tube Video clip 4-22-2008


David Archuleta - Think of Me Lyrics 4-22-2008
Think of me
Think of me fondly when we've said goodbye
Remember me
Once in a while, please promise me you'll try
When you find that once again
you long to take your heart back and be free

If you ever find a moment
Spare a thought for me yeah

Think of all the things we've shared and seen
Don't think about the things which might have been
Think of me
Think of me
Imagine me trying too hard to put you from my mind

Think of the things we never knew
There will never be a day when I won't think of you.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts