American Idol April 22: Jason Castro - Memory Lyrics + Video

Jason Castro sings “Memory” by Andrew Lloyd Webber from Cats in his April 22 (4/22/2008 or 4/23/2008) American Idol Season 7 Top 6 performance. Included below are the Jason Castro - Memory lyrics and Youtube video clip.

As for the judges comments, Randy said "For me, musically vocally, it was a little bit of a train wreck. It's just not the kind of song for you. It's not your thing... too much melody from me for you". Paula said "I think it was a very wise choice for you to do the song... and it further identifies your unique being as an artist, it sounds like a pop ballad". Simon said "It felt to me like a longest two minutes of your life. The reality was it came over as a young guy being forced by your mom and dad to sing a song at a wedding you didn't want to sing. You miserable throughout it. It wasn't your style in music."

Jason Castro - Memory U-tube Video clip 4-22-2008


Jason Castro - Memory Lyrics 4-22-2008
Memory
All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember the time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again

Burnt out ends of smoky days
The stale cold smell of morning
The streetlamp dies, another night is over
Another day is dawning

Touch me
It's so easy to leave me
All alone with the memory
Of my days in the sun
If you touch me
You'll understand what happiness is

Look
A new day has begun

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts