April 23 American Idol Elimination: Carly Smithson Eliminated

Carly Smithson Nude April 23 American Idol EliminationIt's Carly Smithson, who was eliminated on 4/23/2008 or 4/24/2008 American Idol elimination results show. A lot of her fans might be shocked. Personally, I also think it's a shocking result. I was thinking it might be either Jason Castro, Syesha Mercado, or Brooke White. Anyway, Syesha and Carly were the bottom two... I think the last finalist on the bottom three was Brooke White.

Anyway, now that Carly is going home, only five finalists remains. I think the two David's will remain to compete for the American Idol title.

Carly Smithson was once my favorite, same with Michael Johns... but now that both of them are gone, I would bet for David Archuleta which I think ( or believe) that he will win.

Below is Carly Smithson's last performance on American Idol singing Jesus Christ Superstar. Carly's exit interview U-tube or Youtube video clip is not yet available but I will update this post soon once it is.

Carly Smithson's last performance on American Idol Elimination Night

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, April 23, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts