Jason Castro - I Don’t Wanna Cry April 15 American Idol Lyrics + Youtube Video

Cool voiced American Idol Season 7 finalist Jason Castro sings I Don't Wanna Cry by Mariah Carey on his on his 4/15/2008 American Idol performance. Included below are the U-tube video clip and lyrics of the song. So, what are the judges comments on Jason Castro singing I Don't Wanna Cry? I personally like his song, it was cool.

Randy said "I didn't really love it... it was weird for me, I don't get it". Paula said "I love to hear that luh-wow listening all night long. I am not kidding coz you are getting so confident and in that zone. You are amazing". Simon said "I am going to agree with Paula. It was cool version. The guys completely won the night".

Jason Castro singing I Don't Wanna Cry Youtube Video clip 4-15-2008


Jason Castro - I Don’t Wanna Cry Lyrics
Once again we sit in silence
After all is said and done
Only emptiness inside of us
Baby, look what we've become
We can make a million promises
But we still won't change
It isn't right to stay together
When we only bring each other pain

I don't wanna cry
Don't wanna cry
Nothing in the world
Could take us back
To where we used to be
I'm giving you my heart and soul
I must find a way of letting go
'Cause baby, I don't wanna cry
Ohhh, I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna cry
I don't wanna cry

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, April 16, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts