Syesha Mercado - Vanishing April 15 American Idol Lyrics + Youtube Video

Last one to perform was American Idol Top 7 finalist of Season 7 Syesha Mercado where she sings Vanishing by Mariah Carey on her 4/15/2008 (4/16/2008 in some locations ) performance. Below are the lyrics of Vanishing, U-tube video clips on judges comments on Syesha singing Vanishing.

Randy said "For the last couple of weeks I've been saying, you always pick the toughest song. I like it you are bold... You did a good job on it". Paula said "This week, I think extremely smart. When you are singing song someone you are so unbelievably brilliant. I think overall it was unbelievably magical". Simon said "Technically, it was very very good indeed, I wasn't sure of the song choice."

Syesha Mercado singing Vanishing Youtube Video clip 4-15-2008


Syesha Mercado - Vanishing Lyrics
If I could recapture
All of the memories
And bring them to life
Surely I would
Hear the distant laughter
Wasn't it you and me
Surviving the night
You're fading out of my sight
Swiftly

You're vanishing
Drifting away
You're vanishing
You're vanishing
Drifting so far away
Ohhhhhh
Vanishing Ooooohhhhh
Awaaaayyyyy

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, April 16, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts