Jason Castro - I Shot The Sheriff on American Idol May 6 Lyrics + Video

Jason Castro - I Shot The Sheriff on American Idol Performance May 6 Lyrics + VideoAmerican Idol Top 4 finalist Jason Castro sings I Shot The Sheriff which was an original song of Bob Marley on his Rock and Roll week on American Idol performances 5/6/2008 and 5/5/2008. I Shot The Sheriff is the second song sung by Jason and the first one was Mr. Tambourine Man by Bob Dylan.

You can see below are the lyrics, judges comments and youtube video clip of Jason Castro singing I Shot The Sheriff.

Jason Castro - I Shot The Sheriff U-tube video clip May 6, 2008


Jason Castro - I Shot The Sheriff Lyrics May 6, 2008

I shot the sheriff
But I didn't shoot no deputy, oh no! Oh!
I shot the sheriff
But I didn't shoot no deputy, ooh, ooh, oo-ooh.)
Yeah! All around in my home town,
They're tryin' to track me down;
They say they want to bring me in guilty
For the killing of a deputy,
For the life of a deputy.
But I say:

Oh, now, now. Oh!
(I shot the sheriff.) - the sheriff.
(But I swear it was in selfdefence.)
Oh, no! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Yeah!
I say: I shot the sheriff - Oh, Lord! -
(And they say it is a capital offence.)
Yeah! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Yeah!

Sheriff John Brown always hated me,
For what, I don't know:
Every time I plant a seed,
He said kill it before it grow -
He said kill them before they grow.
And so

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, May 07, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts