2008 People Hottest Bachelor - Mario Lopez

2008 People Hottest Bachelor Mario Lopez
Mario Lopez is hottest bachelor according to PEOPLE's list. Their latest issue includes their rundown of the “Hottest Bachelor” where Mario Lopez posed on the cover and bares all what he got for the world to see.

On the interview conducted by PEOPLE, Mario Lopez admitted "I like a girl who's from a modest sort of upbringing, because it's more relatable," he says, explaining what he looks for in a potential girlfriend. "I'm a first-generation American. My parents [Elvia and Mario Sr.] emigrated from Mexico and live in the same house I grew up in Chula Vista, Calif. I'd feel weird if the girl was a little too uppity or affluent, because I'm a very down-home kind of guy."

Other bachelors who made it to the People’s list of sexiest bachelors are:
- Brody Jenner, 24
- Frankie Delgado, 24
- David Cook, 25
- Gerard Butler, 38
- Terrence Howard, 39
- Adam Levine, 29
- Ben Barnes, 26
- Reggie Love, 26
- Penn Badgley, 25
- Chace Crawford, 22
- Ed Westwick, 20

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Thursday, June 19, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts