ABS-CBN's Iisa Pa Lamang - Claudine Baretto and Gabby Concepcion

Claudine Barreto in Iisa Pa LamangIisa Pa Lamang is a highly anticipated upcoming drama series of ABS-CBN starring Claudine Barreto and Gabby Concepcion. The plot of the teleserye is not yet closed and available public. But the network had already released a teaser. It seems good at ma-drama.

Other casts of the teleserye also include Cherry Pie Picache, Susan Roces, Jacklyn Jose, Laurice Guillen, Angelica Panganiban, Diether Ocampo, Matt Evans, Melissa Ricks, AJ Perez, Candy Pangilinan, with the special Participation of Donita Rose.

I am not sure when will the airing of the series starts, but I am sure the fans of Claudine and Gabby can't wait for it ;0

I tried looking for the teaser of Iisa Pa lamang in Youtube, unfortunately, there is none yet. But I will update this post once it is already available. See yah!!!

1 Commented, Add Yours:

Hey, I heard cutie Martin del Rosario is also included in the cast of IISA PA LAMANG. Excited na ko! I'm sure another great acting performance.

Unknown said...
June 22, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts