Mini-Me S*x Video ScandaI (Mini-Me Verne Troyer)

Mini-Me Sex Tape Video Scandal Mini-Me Verne TroyerOh c'mon, spare me!!! I can't believe what I just saw... Is it really Mini-Me Verne Troyer? I hope not, but it is... as you can see on the photo on the left of this post.

Yes, it is indeed Mini-Me in a s*x tape shot with his former live-in girlfriend at the couple's apartment.

According to TMZ, a third party has snatched up the tape and although no deal has been made, dealer Kevin Blatt is entertaining a $100k offer from SugarDVD to distribute the nast!ness.

Whhhhaaaatttttt!!!!! Is that for real!!!

Anyway, in case you are not familiar with Mini-Me, he is the co-star of Mike Myers in Austin Powers and The Love Guru. Here is a decent photo of him ;0

Mini-Me Sex Video ScandaI

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, June 25, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts