When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls Music Video + Lyrics

When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls Free MP3 Download + Music Video + LyricsWhen I Grow Up is the first single from Pussycat Dolls upcoming second studio album Doll Domination. It was released as the album's lead single on May 27, 2008 and has peaked at number eighteen on the Billboard Hot 100. It was written by American songwriters Rodney Jerkins, Theron Thomas and Timothy Thomas, and British songwriters Jim McCarty and Paul Samwell-Smith.

You can watch below the official music video and lyrics of When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls courtesy of Youtube:

When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls Music Video



When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls Lyrics
Boys call you sexy (What’s up, sexy)
And you don’t care what they say
See, everytime you turn around
They scream your name

[Verse 1]
Now I’ve got a confession
When I was young I wanted attention
And I promised myself that I’d do anything
Anything at all for them to notice me

[Bridge]
But I ain’t complaining
We all wanna be famous
So go ahead and say what you wanna say
You know what it’s like to be nameless
Want them to know what your name is
‘Cause see when I was younger I would say

[Chorus]
When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have boobies

When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Sunday, June 22, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts