Katharine McPhee - I Will Be There With You MP3 Music Video + Lyrics

Katharine McPhee Free MP3 DownloadI Will Be There With You by American Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee is the song recorded for Japan Airlines (JAL).

Below is the lyrics and video clip of I Will Be There For You. The official music video is not released yet but you can listen to it though the video included. This article will be updates as soon as it is officially released.

Katharine McPhee - I Will Be There With You Video


Katharine McPhee - I Will Be There With You Lyrics
If you could choose to go anywhere
Just close your eyes and imagine
The world belongs to just you and I
If, i could be there for you

If any world is one we could take
In any place could be ours
We make the choice we leave here today
I could be there, with you
If i am, where you are

Nowhere is too far
So take me, with you all i need is you
We go anywhere we come back again
And everything seems like its due again
Tell me the story when i was there with you

If i am where you are
Nowhere is too far
So take me with you all i need is you
Some day, some way, i will be there
With you!

If you choose to go anywhere
Just close your eyes and imagine
The world belongs to just you and i
If i could be there with you,
If i could be there with you
I will be there with you...

***Featured today: Jonas Brothers Tonight Lyrics

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, July 30, 2008  

1 Commented, Add Yours:

Pretty song. Kat's got a great voice. I hadn't heard that they were going to release an official video for it, though.

Anonymous said...
July 30, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts