Dr. Dre’s Detox Album (New) Release Date Soon

Dr. Dre’s Detox album is finally going to hit stores around November or December this year, as confirmed in a recent interview with USA Today by the West Coast super producer. Well, if you still have slight doubts on the release of Detox, Snoop Dogg definitely backs up the theory that it’s coming soon. And Snoop definitely feels it was well worth the wait.

Dr. Dre’s Detox New Album

"I see what he got them waiting for, it’s on and poppin. He got records, he got heat" Snoop Dogg said and added "That record is real it’s coming. You know me, I was starting to doubt it myself and then I went up in there and he plays so much music for me, it knocked my head off."

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Thursday, August 07, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts