PDA Season 2 Winner - Grand Star Dreamer

PDA Season 2 Winner - Grand Star DreamerIt's only more than two weeks to go and the much anticipated winner of Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2 o the Grand Star Dreamer will be announced. I am not sure if there are a lot of people watching the PDA show, but I admit I am a certified fanatic. I watch Primetime, Uberture, and even recorded video streaming in Youtube.

This post is intended to my readers and visitors who watch the said reality show to share their opinion on who they think will be the winner.

Tomorrow, the scholar who complete the top 6 will be announced. Who between Sen and Van will be expelled. Regardless,I think it's the fans who will decide.

Back to the winner, honestly, I am a big fan of Laarni and I am rooting for her. But of course, the competition is tight. If I were to share my opinion, it's the battle between Laarni, Bugoy, and Liezel. But in the end, I just hope Laarni will be the Grand Star Dreamer because she is marketable, talented, a real singer, a true person (not plastic or backstabber), versatile... though sometimes she is misunderstood because of her emotions, I pray she will win.

Go, go Laarni. We will vote for you ;0
PDA Season 2 Winner - Grand Star Dreamer
Anyway, I will post here the winner of PDA Season 2 once it will be announced. Feel free to drop your message and cast your votes ;0

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Friday, August 29, 2008  

5 Commented, Add Yours:

Laarni Losala is going to be the ultimate and PDA grand star winner!

Anonymous said...
September 10, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

i agree with you about the 3 bets - bugoy, liezel and laarni. whoever wins among the three, deserving pa rin. though personally, i'm rooting for bugoy close second sina laarni and leizel. pero it's still anybody's ballgame.

rheiboy17 said...
September 10, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

she won!

Anonymous said...
September 14, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

I AM ALICE MARIE FROM PASIG:

I JUST WANT TO CONGRATULATE LAARNI FOR BEING THE GRAND STAR DREAMER.

She will be an asset to ABS-CBN, a great talent, a versatile singer and a sincere performer. She turned out the winner because of her supreme capabilities in singing. She can sing any music genre, she can be paired up or make a trio to any singers.

Her talent is totally promising.

Hope she will stay humble, and always be excited on working hard and keep on improving her craft.

GO LAARNI! DREAM HIGH! AND KEEP PURSUING IT!!!!

GOOD LUCK, TAKE CARE & GOD BLESS.

Anonymous said...
September 14, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

go laarni.. luv u..

Anonymous said...
September 15, 2008 at 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts