Superwoman - Chris Brown feat. Keri Wilson Music + Lyrics

Superwoman Chris Brown Lyrics Free MP3 DownloadSuperhuman by Chis Brown featuring Keri Wilson, RNB singer and songwriter. The song is the 18th track from Chris Brown’s album "Exclusive - The Forever Edition".

Check out the lyrics and music video below.

Superhuman Chris Brown ft. Keri Wilson lyrics:

[Verse 1]
Weak,
I have been crying and crying for weeks,
How’d I survive when I could barely speak,
Barely eat,
On my knees.

But that’s the moment you came to me,
I don’t know what your love has done to me,
Think I’m invincible,
I see through the me,
I used to be.

[Chorus]
You changed my whole life,
Don’t know what you’re doing to me with your love,
I’m feeling all superhuman you did that to me, (Ohh!)
A superhuman heart beats in me,
Nothing can stop me here with you,
Superhuman,
(I feel so superhuman.) Superhuman,
(I feel so superhuman.) Superhuman.

[Verse 2]
Strong,
Since I’ve been flying and riding the wrongs,
Feels almost like I had it all along,
I can see tomorrow.

For every problem is gone because,
I flew everywhere with love inside of me,
It’s unbelievable to see,
How love can set me free.

[Chorus]
You changed my whole life,
Don’t know what you’re doing to me with your love, (to me, oh oh)
I’m feeling all superhuman you did that to me,
A superhuman heart beats in me, (in me)
Nothing can stop me here with you, (youuu)
Superhuman,
(I feel so superhuman) Superhuman.
(I feel so superhuman)

[Bridge]
It’s not a bird, not a plane.
It’s my heart and it’s going gone away,
My only weakness is you,
Only reason is you,
Every minute with you,
I feel like I can do anything,
Going going, I’m gone away in love.

[Chorus]
You changed my whole life, (oh)
Don’t know what you’re doing to me with your love, (to me, yeah yeah)
I’m feeling all superhuman you did that to me,
A superhuman heart beats in me, (woooah)
Nothing can stop me here with you,
Superhuman,
Superhuman.


Superhuman Chris Brown ft. Keri Wilson Music Video:

***Featured today: Chris Brown Manila Concert

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Thursday, August 21, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts