Im Not A Princess This Aint A Fairy Tale Lyrics By Taylor Swift (White Horse MP3 Download / Music Video)

White Horse by Taylor Swift is the OST of Grey's Anatomy Season 5. The title was not actually Im Not A Princess This Aint A Fairy Tale or Catch Me Now as stated on some websites. Check out the lyrics below. I try to find music video clip or online streaming for this song and it will be placed here once it is available. For now, all I can share is the White Horse - Taylor Swift lyrics and it was written below. Also watch out for MP3 download for this hit ;0

Taylor Swift - White Horse Lyrics
Official Soundtrack - OST of Grey's Anatomy Season 5

So you're sorry
that face of an angel
comes out just when you need it to
and that face back in all this time
because I honestly believed in you
holding on
and days track on
stupid girl,
I should have known, I should have known
I am not a princes, this ain't a fairy tale
Try to catch me now, it’s too late to catch me now

Baby I was naive,
and lost in your eyes
and never really had a chance
I had so many dreams
about you and me
happy endings
now I know
I am not a princes, this ain't a fairy tale
Try to catch me now, it’s too late to catch me now

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Friday, September 26, 2008  

1 Commented, Add Yours:

Thanks for the clarification about this, I thought the title was "I am not a princess, this is not a fairytale". Now I know ;0

I really love Taylor Swift. I love her music a lot.

Anonymous said...
September 26, 2008 at 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts