Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination Track Listing (New Album)

Pussycat Dolls - Doll DominationDoll Domination is the second upcoming album from the Pussycat Dolls, which release date is on September 23, 2008. When I Grow Up is the first single from the album which was a sure hit as it peak at number 9 in the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Here's the tracklisting of Pussycat Dolls new Album called Doll Domination. It contains sixteen songs in total.

Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination Track Listing

1. When I Grow Up
2. Bottle Pop
3. Whatcha Think About That
4. I Hate This Part
5. Takin' Over The World
6. Out Of This Club
7. Who's Gonna Love You
8. Happily Never After
9. Magic
10. Halo
11. In Person
12. Elevator
13. Hush Hush
14. Love The Way You Love Me
15. Whatchamacallit
16. I'm Done

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Friday, September 12, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts