Top 20 Songs on MYX Hit Chart Update (Sept 6, 2008)

Here's an update on the Myx Countdown as of September 6, 2008. Guess what, Miley Cyrus' 7 Things hit the number spot on Myx International Hit Chart this weekend. No surprise, right? WHo doesn't love Miley by the way? Almost everyone!!! With her racy photos spreading in the Internet often, with her charismatic voice, and with her lovely face, I am sure we all do.

Here's the full list of the Myx Hit Chart Top 20 Songs
(September 6, 2008)

20. Keri Hilson - Energy
19. Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight
18. Alicia Keys - Superwoman
17. Mariah Carey feat. T.I. - I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time
16. Daughtry - What About Now
15. The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
14. Flo Rida feat. Will.I.Am - In The Ayer
13. Panic At The Disco - That Green Gentleman
12. Madonna - Give It To Me
11. Plies feat. Ne-Yo - Bust It Baby Part II
10. Cast of Camp Rock - We Rock
9. Coldplay - Viva La Vida
8. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
7. Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time
6. Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
5. Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas - This Is Me
4. The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
3. Rihanna - Disturbia
2. Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up
1. Miley Cyrus - 7 Things

Ooops, had you heard about the Pacquiao vs dela Hoya already?

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, September 09, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts