Britney Spears - Out From Under Mp3 Music Video + Lyrics

Check out the lyrics and music video of Britney Spears' Out From Under below.

Britney Spears - Out From Under Lyrics
Breathe you out | Breathe you in | You keep coming back to tell me | you’re the one who could have been | and my eyes see it all so clear | It was long ago and far away but it never disappears | I try to put it in the past | Hold on to myself and don’t look back

I don’t wanna dream about | All the things that never were | Maybe I can live without | When I’m out from under | I don’t wanna feel the pain | What good would it do me now | I’ll get it all figured out | When I’m out from under

So let me go | Just let me fly away | Let me feel the space between us growing deeper | And much darker every day | Watch me now and I’ll be someone new | My heart will be unbroken | It will open up for everyone but you | Even when I cross the line | It's like a lie I’ve told a thousand times

I don’t wanna dream about | All the things that never were | Maybe I can live without | When I’m out from under | I don’t wanna feel the pain | What good would it do me now | I’ll get it all figured out | When I’m out from under

And part of me still believes | When you ay you’re gonna stick around | And part of me still believes | We can find a way to work it out | But I know that we tried everything we could try | So let's just say goodbye | Forever

I don’t wanna dream about | All the things that never were | Maybe I can live without | When I’m out from under | I don’t wanna feel the pain | What good would it do me now | I’ll get it all figured out | When I’m out from under

I don’t wanna dream about | All the things that never were | Maybe I can live without | When I’m out from under | I don’t wanna feel the pain | What good would it do me now | I’ll get it all figured out | When I’m out from under | When I'm out from under

Britney Spears - Out From Under Music Video


***Featured today: Pacquiao vs Dela Hoya Fight Results | Juan Manuel Lopez vs Sergio Medina Live

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Friday, December 05, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts