Chace Crawford Cameo on Leona Lewis “I Will Be” Music Video

That's right. Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford, aka Nate Archibald in the show, will be appearing in Leona Lewis' upcoming music video called "I Will Be" - that's according to PEOPLE.

According to the report, the actor filmed a cameo in the video for Leona’s new single in New York City on Thursday.

Chace Crawford
Off-topic you should know: the last week to watch Monday Night Football live regular season is this Monday, December 22 so if you reside in the US, don't forget to tune in to your TV and watch Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears live. Also, the Christmas holiday is only days away, had you bought your gifts already?

If not yet, you may check Top 10 Christmas Gifts for present ideas for your love ones this Xmas season.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Sunday, December 21, 2008  

1 Commented, Add Yours:

I love Nate, I love Gossip Girl. I can't wait to buy the Season 2 DVD. and I can't wait to watch this video.

Anonymous said...
December 21, 2008 at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts