Belated Happy Valentines Day To All

Yesterday was Valentines Day and sorry I missed to post my greetings here. Even though this blog doesn't have much loyal visitors, in case you stumbled and read this post, please accept my late but sweet Happy Valentines Day to you and your loved ones.

Who was your date? Did you have fun? I know these questions are private and it's up to you to share it or not.

Uhmmn, by the way, this weekend is the time that the 2009 NBA All-Star will be held. If you got nothing much to do, here's a where to watch 2009 NBA All-Star Streaming Live Free, courtesy of a friend.

Aside for the Valentines Day and NBA All-Star, this week is also big as Campbell vs Funeka will be concluded, so with WWE No Way Out 2009.

So, if you don't have a date, spend time in front of your TV or PC this weekend

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Saturday, February 14, 2009  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts