American Idol 8 Performance Theme Episode on Mach 31

I am really a big fan of American Idol and I admit I don't miss any single episode of it. From the premiere until now, I am still a big fan. I love Anoop Desai and Adam Lambert a lot and they are the main reason I watch every episode (Simon, too).

For the next episode of American Idol Season 8 on March 31, the remaining Top 9 will be singing songs from the Top Downloads on iTunes.

Hmmmn, it means songs we can relate to. Hehehe. By the way, have fun this April Fool's Day, by the way. I am sure many are looking now for their practical jokes and everything :D

I can't wait for American Idol and watch Anoop's and Adam's performances.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, March 31, 2009  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts