American Idol 8 Finals Next Week!!!

This week is the performance for remaining Top 3 finalists in American Idol Season 8. Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, and Danny Gokey will be performing to wow America so they will remain for the finals next week.

Who will make it to the American Idol 8 Finals on next Tuesday? I root for Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey in the Final Two, obviously.

In the end, I think it's Adam Lambert who will be winning the crown as 8th winner of American Idol, though it will be a good fight between the two. What do you think? I may be wrong, but as Simon always say "My opinions are just my opinions, but they are often 100% right" (Not the exact words, but sounds like).

Anyway, who are you rooting for to be the winner of American Idol Season 8?

***Featured today:
Capitals vs Penguins Live Stream
Nuggets vs Mavericks Live Stream
Cavaliers vs Hawks Live Stream

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Monday, May 11, 2009  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts