Cavaliers May Lose Their Chance To The NBA Finals

Tonight is a very crucial night for the NBA Eastern Conference Finals, as this may be the last game for the NBA Playoffs 2009. It's Game 6 between Cleveland Cavaliers and Orlando Magic but the score is 3-2 in favor of Magic.

I am a bit nervous thus I would not definitely miss to watch Cleveland vs Orlando on TV via TNT or Cavaliers vs Magic Game 6 Online.

I am praying Cavs will win because I am rooting they will be moving forward at the NBA Finals 2009.

See you tonight. Any bet?

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Saturday, May 30, 2009  

1 Commented, Add Yours:

The Cavs seem loose heading into this one. The pressure is on Orlando to deliver at home. If the Cavs are hitting the jumper it may be a long night for the Magic.

May 30, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts