Free Pinay Celebrity Scandals Photos

Free Celebrity ScandalAre you currently looking for free Pinay celebrity scandal video clips? I am sure you do... I bet that's the reason you clicked my blog hoping you will find any nude photos or video clips of the hottest Filipina showbiz personalities. You may be in search for Ehra Madrigal scandal, Katrina Halili scandal, Marian Rivera Scandal, Angel Locsin scandal, or Ramiele Malubay scandal. Am I right?

I wonder why there are a lot of people looking for photo or video scandals in the Internet. Most bloggers use keywords like those mentioned above to gain traffic... just like what I am doing now. The purpose of this post is actually not to give you Pinay celebrity scandal photos or resources. This is an experimental post checking if I can gain traffic using the keywords mentioned above. I know a lot of bloggers are happy with the results and I hope I can be one of them too. Sorry guys, if you won't see any scandal or nude photos here, as this blog is family-oriented ;0

Better luck next time ;0

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Thursday, February 28, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts