Ramiele Malubay Nude Pictures Scandal

Ramiele MalubayWhat?!? Ramiele Malubay of American Idol Season 7 has nude photo scandal!!! Shocking news, right? Honestly, I myself even was shocked knowing there are some people looking for Ramiele's shocking photos to be rolling in the Internet. Lemme guess, that could be the reason you clicked my page, hoping you will see Ramielle's daring photos.

Sorry.. because you will not see any Ramiele's nude photos here. This is a family-oriented blog so I don't actually post nude pictures. Also, I believe that Ramiele is wholesome and a typical Filipina, so you will not see anything related to your search of her nude photos.

So, instead of trying to find information related to Ramiele's scandal (I doubt there is any), why don't you look at her cool and wholesome photos below taken during her Week 2 Performance (Source: AmericanIdol.com):

Ramiele Malubay Singing
Ramiele

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Thursday, February 28, 2008  

2 Commented, Add Yours:

ramiele does NOT have nude photos of herself. stop gossiping.

Anonymous said...
March 3, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

I know that Ramiele does not have any nude photos.. it's mentioned on my post. Please read it word by word. Thanks!

Anonymous said...
March 3, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts