Pass It To The Front

After a month of blogging in this My Sassy Mind blog, I was finally tagged, not only once but twice. Thanks to the very wonderful friends named Hye and Filipina. In this post, it is about my first tag Filipina called Pass It To The Front. My tag from Hye of Space of Reality will be posted later.

Pass It To The Front

Dear Friends and co-bloggers lets play-game-tag to tag- "pass it to the front"

Heres the Rules:

* First copy and paste it.
* Do not remove any content.
* Just add One word related to your blogs.
* If you don't like the concept Pls! say no?
* Our main goal is we are going to circulate our number of friends.
* The more people join the "pass it to the front" the more links we generate.
* Lastly write only one word "short" for your blogs...
* Keep it simple and short,i know some of you have more than one blogs.
* the color is only black,gray, or white plssss avoid using any color okies.

Let me show you:

1. Filipina 2. Stories 3. Abroad 4. Halfway 5. life 6. culture 7. interracial 8. Foreign 9. Filipino, 10. happymomiam 11. miss sassy mind 12. kuya roger 13. pinaymama 14. janese 15. Space of Reality 16. A Life In Bloom 17. All In Korea 18. AC Associates 19. Angel Noah 20. Angelika's Blog 21. Catsy Carpe Diem 22. Clumsy Mommy 23. Cool Stuff 24. Cubicled Playground 25. Dear Me 26. Denz Techtronics Blog 27. Femikey Journey 28. FF Productions 29. Free Text Messages 30. From Jos Desk 31. Frustrated Dancer 32. Fyrnz Humble abode 33. Gagiers Striking Zone 34. Glamorous Cha 35. Sweet Temptation 36. Hanguk Umsik 37. Hello Pinas 38. Honestly Fresh 39. How To Live Lovelife 40. Ideal Pink Rose 41. Joliber's Make Money Online 42. Make Money Online For Free 43. Michelle's Small World 44. Mind Body Spirit N Fluttering Thoughts 45. Pig's Tale 46. Pinay Wife's Den 47. Ramblings Dumplings 48. Rose' World

Okay okay... I've listed number 15 down to number 48 (wink) Sorry I was so overwhelmed with my first tag thus I as well tagged all blogs listed under my Blog Roll.

Hope everyone will participate :D happy tagging and have a great day.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Monday, February 04, 2008  

22 Commented, Add Yours:

Thanks for the tag!:)

Unknown said...
February 4, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

Sure Sweetipie... Hope you will participate (wink)

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

Thanks so much for tagging me. You are so sweet. Truly appreciate it.

:-)

Franco

Franco said...
February 4, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

thank you for the tag sassy mind. by the way, how shall we call you, would sassy mind just be aok for you?

Cyril said...
February 4, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Wow, thanks for the Tag My Sassy Mind.. I appreciate it..

February 4, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Hello Franco... it's my pleasure tagging you :D Hope you will participate (wink)

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

hello Cyril... hmmnnn.. thanks for asking, you can call me sassy or sassy mind.. i don't mind at all. Nice being your friend and hope you will participate :D

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Hello Joliber,

You are welcome. Hope you will participate with the tagging :D Thanks...

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

I'm not sure I understand. I'm supposed to write one word about my blog & use the word as the link?

Unknown said...
February 4, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

I think you will add your link and add blogs related to your blog as well. The author of this meme created not specific rules. Anyway, I just tagged friends listed in my Blog Roll :) Hope you will participate...

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

so i just copy & paste the tag? I did that before and it did not copy the links...pls let me know how. Very new to tagging. Live Love Life - Jojo

Jojo said...
February 4, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

Hello Jojo,

Thanks for asking. You just copy all the links, then add the links you want to add :D

Happy tagging :D

Yoolees said...
February 4, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Done adding your blog.thanks.:)

Joy0z said...
February 4, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

Hello Joy... thanks for adding me in your list. I add you already too :D

Hope to hear more from you soon (wink)

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

thanks sassy for grabbing it anyway got a tag for u in my www.asawakomahalko.net - Award 4 u thanks a lot..

Allen's Darling said...
February 5, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

Hello www.asawakomahalko.net,

Wow.. another award? I am so overwhelmed. Thank you very much for giving me an award :D

Anonymous said...
February 5, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Congrats !!! and I will post your link into my blog, you have a great website, *smile*

February 6, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Hi meemoe... I add your three blogs in my blog roll and hop you will add mine to those three blogs too. Thanks.

Anonymous said...
February 6, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

hello,

so you removed all links from sidebar and put them in one post? That's not fair link-exchange, is it?

Anonymous said...
February 7, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Hello ff Production... why would you think is as unfair? I think it's just fair because that can be counted in Technorati reactions as well. Do you want to change your mind exchanging link with me? I removed the blog roll in my sidebar because it caused my page to load slower and I find it more neat of they are placed in one page.

Anonymous said...
February 7, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

tag-for - miss sassy mind

http://www.asawakomahalko.org/2008/02/three-hearts-for-you.html

Allen's Darling said...
February 8, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Thanks for the tag AsawaKoMahalKo,

I will post that later in my blog. Thanks again :D

Anonymous said...
February 8, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts