A Funny Joke To Start The Week

Priest FaceIt's Monday again... it's the start for another stressful and pressured week... To start the week with some laugh, here's a funny joke. Hope everyone will find it funny :D

Have a happy and funny Monday!

Joke: Sins and good deeds

A French guy comes to church for confession.
“Bless me father, for I have sinned.”
“Tell me more, my son.”
”During the occupation, in World War II, I’ve hidden a Jew in my cellar.”
“That is a good deed, not a sin, my son.”
“But that is not all, father. I made him pay me 100 franks a day, to stay there.”
“Well, that is a sin. But not a big one. I see that you regret it, so I forgive you. Go and sin no more.”
“Thank you, father. God bless you”
“Father?”
“Yes, my son?”
“Now that I confessed to my sins, should I tell him, that the war is over?”

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Monday, February 04, 2008  

6 Commented, Add Yours:

got a tag 4 you sassy mind

http://www.pinaylovestories.com/2008/02/pass-it-to-front.html

Allen's Darling said...
February 4, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Thanks for the tag... Can't wait to check it out... Thanks again and have a great day (wink).

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

Hello... you just have been tagged at my Space of Reality blog.

Happy tagging,
Hye

Yoolees said...
February 4, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Thanks for the tag, Hye (wink)

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

LOL!This is funny!

Unknown said...
February 4, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

Yup, sweetipie.. this one is definitely funny :D The man has intention behind helping a poor man :(

Anonymous said...
February 4, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Recent Posts