American Idol Theme On April 8 and 9 2008

American Idol 8 FinalistsThe American Idol Season 7 theme on 4/8/2008 performance will be "Inspiration songs" where the top 8 finalists namely David Archuleta, Kristy Lee Cook, Michael Johns, Brooke White, David Cook, Jason Castro, Carly Smithson, and Syesha Mercado will sing a song that inspires them through. Anyway, here's a list of songs which was recommended by TMZ, where each finalist can consider. Hmmmn, will the idol wannabees really sing these songs??? Let's wait and watch on Tuesday and Wednesday on some locations. Who will be the next bottom three and who will be eliminated? Check it out.

David Archuleta - Papa Don't Preach by Madonna
Kristy Lee Cook - Don't Speak by No Doubt
Michael Johns - Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport by Rolf Harris
Brooke White - Crybaby by Mariah Carey
David Cook - My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
Jason Castro - I Am Not My Hair by India.Arie
Carly Smithson - I've Got You Under My Skin by Frank Sinatra
Syesha Mercado - Don't Forget About Us by Mariah Carey

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Sunday, April 06, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts