Brooke White - I Am I Said on American Idol April 29 Lyrics + Video

Brooke White - I Am I Said on American Idol April 29 Lyrics + VideoAmerican Idol Top 5 finalist Brooke White sings I Am I Said originally sung by Neil Diamond on her American Idol performances 4/29/2008 and 4/30/2008. Included below are the lyrics, youtube video, and judges comments on Brooke White singing I Am I Said. As for the judges feedback:

Randy Jackson said "Behind the piano, very vulnerable, showing all the flaws everything. I tell you what, that Neil Diamond song is one of the tougher one... but nice job"

Paula Abdul said "I think that what you just did as opposed to the first song I thought that you did have fun... it does your vulnerability. It is how you connect with the audience. Everyone loves who you are and that works."

Simon Cowell said "I really really hate the first song... but this is the Brooke we like. Sitting behind the piano, singing a very good song. It wasn't incredible but it was a million times better than the first song."

Brooke White - I Am... I Said U-tube video clip April 29, 2008


Brooke White - I Am... I Said Lyrics April 29, 2008
LA's fine, sunshine most of the time
The feeling is laid back
Palm trees grow and the rents are low
But you know I keep thinking about
Making my way back

I'm Arizona born and raised
But nowadays, I'm lost between two shores
LA's fine, but it ain't home
Arizona's home but it ain't mine no more

I am, I said
To no one there
And no one heard at all
Not even the chair
I am, I cried
I am, said I
And I am lost, and I can't even say why
Leavin' me lonely still

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, April 29, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts