David Cook - All I Really Need Is You on American Idol April 29 Lyrics + Video

David Cook - All I Really Need Is You on American Idol April 29 Lyrics + VideoAmerican Idol Top 5 finalist David Cook sings All I Really Need Is You originally sung by Neil Diamond on his American Idol performances 4/29/2008 and 4/30/2008. Included below are the lyrics, Youtube video, and judges comments on David Cook singing All I Really Need Is You. As for the judges feedback, Randy Jackson said "I am a huge David Cook fan right now coz again, you rock the house again tonight."

Paula Abdul said "I am so proud of you...you are the only one who could pull that off".

Simon Cowell said "
The first song was ok. I thought the second song was brilliant. You changed the arrangement, you made it work for you. that was smart. Well done."

David Cook - All I Really Need Is You U-tube video clip April 29, 2008


David Cook - All I Really Need Is You Lyrics April 29, 2008
After all these years
After all these tears between us
Still I couldnt find
Someone half as right as you
And each time I stop to think
What it is I really need
Heres what I conclude
All I really need is you

Just say what you want to say
You dont have a chance in the world
Can i, knowing how Ive tried
Still come close to losing you, girl
When you are my world
Have I spent so many nights
Trying but in vain to tell you
Dont you know its true
All I really need is you

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, April 29, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts