Brooke White - Youve Got A Friend April 8 American Idol Lyrics + Video

American Idol Top 8 finalist Brooke White sings You've Got A Friend by James Taylor (written by Carole King) on her April 8, 2008 American Idol performance. Brooke said that the song inspired her to to do music and got a meaning to her. Below are the judges comments on Brooke White, lyrics of You've Got A Friend and Youtube video clip. For those who haven't watched it yet (4/9/2008) because of time delay, enjoy watching... I love this song too.

Judges comments on Brooke White 4/8/2008
Randy said "For me, I don't think it was your best performance. It was okay for me. It was okay, I wasn't jumping up and down... but I wasn't mad at you, it was alright. Paula said "I think that's a perfect way to close the evening and I think once a again, you're definitive, very definitive and I love you; Simon said "It was like a pleasant walk in the park. It was nice. You know, was it original? No. Was it pleasant? Yes".

Brooke White - You've Got A Friend Youtube Video clip


Brooke White - You've Got A Friend Lyrics

When you're down and troubled
And you need some love and care
And nothing, whoa nothing is going right.
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest nights.

You just call out my name,
And you know whereever I am
Ill come running, oh yeah baby
To see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
All you got to do is call
And Ill be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Hey, aint it good to know that youve got a friend?
People can be so cold.
Theyll hurt you and desert you.
Well theyll take your soul if you let them.
But dont you let them.

You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
Ill come running running yeah yeah
Youve got a friend.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, April 09, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts