Jason Castro - September Morn on American Idol April 29 Lyrics + Video

Jason Castro - September Morn on American Idol April 29 Lyrics + VideoSecond Performance: Jason Castro sings September Morn originally sung by Neil Diamond on his American Idol performances 4/29/2008 and 4/30/2008. Included below are the lyrics, Youtube video, and judges comments on Jason Castro singing September Morn. As for the judges feedback:

Randy Jackson said "I don't know what's happening with me tonight for you but it was just okay... that was just another okay whatever performance for me. Definitely not the best."

Paula Abdul said "I felt like you took kind of the same liberty on both songs now and I feel like it's safe and you needed to get outside your comfort zone."

Simon Cowell said "We don't recognize you at the moment. For the last two weeks, this is not the Jason we put into the competition. There was no attempt to make the arrangement your own."

Jason Castro - September Morn U-tube video clip April 29, 2008


Jason Castro - September Morn Lyrics April 29, 2008
Stay for just a while
Stay, and let me look at you
Its been so long, I hardly knew you
Standing in the door
Stay with me a while
I only want to talk to you
Weve traveled halfway around the world
To find ourselves again

September morn
We danced until the night became a brand new day
Two lovers playing scenes from some romantic play

September morn
We danced until the night became a brand new day
Two lovers playing scenes from some romantic play
September morning still can make me feel that way
September morn

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, April 30, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts