Syesha Mercado - Thank the Lord for the Night Time on American Idol April 29 Lyrics + Video

Syesha Mercado - Thank the Lord for the Night Time on American Idol April 29 Lyrics + VideoAmerican Idol Top 5 finalist Syesha Mercado sings Thank the Lord for the Night Time originally sung by Neil Diamond on her American Idol performances 4/29/2008 and 4/30/2008. Included below are the lyrics, youtube video, and judges comments on Syesha Mercado singing Thank the Lord for the Night Time. As for the judges feedback:

Randy Jackson said "I think you finally realize who you are... that is also on the zone and I like you in this. This is the way I like you."

Paula Abdul said "That texture of your voice is absolutey beautiful. That's magic... That's your theatrical place."

Simon Cowell said "I think, however, you may be in trouble tonight."

Syesha Mercado - Thank the Lord for the Night Time U-tube video clip April 29, 2008


Syesha Mercado - Thank the Lord for the Night Time Lyrics April 29, 2008
Daytime turns me off, and I dont mean maybe
Nine-to-five aint taking me where Im bound
When its done, I run out to see my baby
We get groovin when the sun goes down

I thank the Lord for the night time
To forget the day
A day of up-, uptight time
Baby, chase it away
I get relaxation
Its a time to groove
I thank the Lord for the night time
I thank the Lord for you

I thank the Lord for the night time
To forget the day
A day of up-, uptight time
Baby, chase it away
I get relaxation
Its a time to groove
I thank the Lord for the night time
I thank the Lord for you
I thank the Lord for you

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, April 30, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts