Kristy Lee Cook - Anyway April 8 American Idol Lyrics + Video

American Idol Top 8 finalist Kristy Lee Cook sings (Do It) Anyway by Martina McBride on her April 8, 2008 American Idol performance. Below are the judges comments on Kristy Lee Cook, lyrics of Anyway and Youtube video clip. For those who haven't watched it yet (4/9/2008) because of time delay, enjoy watching... and singing ;0 Will she be one of the bottom three on Friday, April 10, 2008? Let's wait and see...

Judges comments on Kristy Lee Cook 4/8/2008
Randy said "There were couple of pitch moments, but it was really good. Really good"; Paula said "I think you outdid your self tonight. This was your best performance"; Simon said "You have an opportunity to show who you really are as an artists... and I thought you were very very good indeed".

Kristy Lee Cook - Anyway Youtube Video clip


Kristy Lee Cook - Anyway Lyrics

You can love someone with all your heart
For all the right reasons
In a moment they can choose to walk away
Love 'em anyway

God is great
But sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray
It doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway
I do it anyway

You can pour your soul out singing
A song you believe in
That tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang
Sing it anyway
And sing it anyway
Yeah, yeah!

I sing
I dream
I love anyway

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, April 09, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts