David Cook - Innocent April 8 American Idol Lyrics + Video

American Idol Top 8 finalist David Cook sings Innocent by Our Lady Peace on his April 8, 2008 American Idol performance. Below are the judges comments on David Cook, lyrics of Innocent and Youtube video clip. David said that the message of the song is "Every got a good side, you have to embrace it and try to be comfortable in your own skin in this world." For those who haven't watched it yet (4/9/2008) because of time delay, enjoy watching... and singing ;0 Will David Cook be the next American Idol? Or will he be at the bottom three?

Judges comments on David Cook 4/8/2008
Randy said "I am a huge fan of yours... but I am not sure it was one of your strongest performances"; Paula said "I think you got the whole package and I believe in you"; Simon said "I didn’t like this performance very much at all. I thought it a teensy whinzy bit pompous."

David Cook - Innocent Youtube Video clip

David Cook - Innocent Lyrics

Oh, Tina’s losing faith in what she knows
Hates her music
Hates all of her clothes
Thinks of surgery
And a new nose
Every calorie is a war
While she wishes she
Was a dancer
And that she'd never
Heard of cancer
She wishes God would give her
Some answers
And make her feel beautiful

I remember feeling low
I remember losing hope
I remember all the feelings
And the day they stopped
We are,
We are all innocent, we are all innocent
We are, we are, we are
We are all innocent, we are all innocent
We are, we are

One day
You'll have to let it go,
Oh
One day
You'll stand up on your own, you'll stand up on your own
Yeah

We are, we are all innocent

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, April 09, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts