American Idol Season 7 Theme - May 13, 2008

American Idol Theme May 13, 2008The remaining Top 3 finalists of American Idol Season 7 will compete tomorrow 5/13/2008 singing songs under the theme of "Contestants' Choice, Judges' Choice, Producers' Choice". This means each of the idol wannabees will select a song of their own, sing a song coming from the judges, and lastly a choice from the producers. If I am not wrong, each of them will perform three songs.

I can't wait to watch this episode tomorrow. I am thinking who will be eliminated next... and this time I am sure I will bet it right. I am absolutely sure Syesha Mercado will go home on 5/14/2008 elimination night results, leaving the two David's competing through the finals.

Just a heads up: American Idol season 7 is televised on Fox in the United States, CTV in Canada, MNET Series in South Africa, FOX8 in Australia, ITV2 in the UK, Global TV in Indonesia, TV3 Ireland in Ireland, Star World in several parts of Asia and on QTV11 in the Philippines.

See you there ;0

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Sunday, May 11, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts