April 30 Elimination Results: Brook White Eliminated

April 30 Elimination Results: Brook White EliminatedIt was Brook White, who was eliminated on American Idol April 30 elimination night. I thought it was Syesha Mercado, but once again, I was wrong. Looks like Syesha was the only female wannabe who remain in the show. I bet she will go home next week... it could be her or Jason Castro. I am absolutely sure the two Davids will compete through the finals... but it will be the younger David Archuleta, who will win the American Idol Season 7 title.

Back to the 4/30/2008 elimination results, teary-eyed Brooke left the show tonight. It was a little surprising that Syesha outlasted her.

Anyway, that's okay because I was eyeing for David Archuleta to be the next American Idol winner ;0

April 30 Elimination Results: Brook White Eliminated
Nude Brook White Eliminated

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, April 30, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts