David Cook Guitar Hero Commercial Video Clip

David Cook Guitar Hero Commercial Video ClipThat's right!!! American Idol Season 7 winner David Cook is the new commercial model of Guitar Hero. I just passed by Youtube awhile ago and saw this video clip when I made a search using the words David Cook.

Watch the David Cook “Risky Business” old time Rock n’ Roll Guitar Hero commercial video below and see if he is effective as endorser. Was he wearing a brief or not? Just kidding.

I can't wait for American Idol Season 8. To bad it will be available next year. Will David Archuleta has a commercial too? I will check it out. As far as I know, it's nada yet ;0

David Cook Guitar Hero Commercial Video Clip

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Monday, May 26, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts