Christian Alvear Profile - PDA Season 2 Scholar

HChristian Alvear Biography - PDA Season 2 ScholarName: Christian Alvear "The Small Boy Wonder"
Nickname
: Christian
Age: 25
Birthdate: November 30, 1984
Place of Origin: Taguig
Favorite Singer/ Band / Performer: Michael Jackson, Aiza Seguerra, NeYo, Chris Brown

My Comment:
He looks so small yet terrible.. and he sounded like a girl. Honestly, I thought he was a girl the first I saw him. No offense meant but this was what I thought. Talent wise, her voice is too shouty and he does not have a star quality ;(

Below are some pictures of Christian Alvear (More photos will follow soon so watch out).

Christian Alvear Biography - PDA Season 2 Scholar
Christian Alvear Biography - PDA Season 2 Scholar
Note: Images and information credits to Pinoy Dream Academy official website.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, June 17, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts