Jessica Alba and Cash Warren Baby Girl

Jessica Alba Baby GirlJessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren have welcomed a baby girl on June 7 in Los Angeles!!! I am sure the baby is as beautiful as her mom. No doubt about that. You wanna know the name of their baby? It's Honor Marie Warren. It's very unique, actually ;0

This is the couple's first child. I am a big fan of Jessica Alba and I am so excited knowing she is already a mommy.

I am just wondering what kind of parent she will be. Will she be a strict mom? Just recently, she told Fit Pregnancy that she'll walk the line between tough and nurturing. "I don't want to be my child's best friend. I want to be a mom," she said. "But I do want my child to come to me when they have problems and need to talk, so it's going to be about treading that line."

Jessica Alba, 27, and Cash Warren, 31, met while working on Fantastic Four, for which Warren was the director's assistant. They became engaged December last year and quietly wed on May 19 at the Beverly Hills courthouse.

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, June 10, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts