Taylor Swift in Hannah Montana Movie

Taylor Swift in Hannah Montana MovieThe very popular singer Taylor Swift will be appearing in Hannah Montana: The Movie, together with Miley Cyrus and her dad Billy Ray Cyrus.

18 year old Taylor said to PEOPLE that she will play one of her own songs in the background of one of the scenes in the movie.

She also added "I'm just really excited about it because it's really cool when some of my little fans will come up with a Hannah Montana shirt on, and I want to be like, 'Guess what? I get to be in that movie with her!' "

Hannah Motana: The Movie is set to hit cinemas in 2009. The story deals with Montana's taking a trip with her father to her Tennessee hometown, where she gains a perspective on her double life.

Taylor Swift Nude

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Tuesday, June 10, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts