Bea Munoz Expelled - PDA 2 Probation Night

Bea Munoz Expelled - PDA 2 Probation NightBea Monuz, dubbed as The Sweet Chanteusse, is the second expelled scholar from ABS-CBN’s reality show, Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2 after getting total text votes of 25.15%

Miguel Mendoza, her boyfriend and also under probationary last week got 74.85% of the total votes. That means he was saved and will stay inside the academy.

Miguel, Inaki Ting, Bunny, and Christian are the bottom four during last night's Gala performance after getting the lowest scores. The mentors saved Miguel.

I think the scholars will save Bunny Malunda. That means the Inaki and Christian Alvear will be the probee scholars. I wish Inaki will go home next week. Just my thought. I could be wrong...

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Saturday, July 19, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts