Pregnant Man Gives Birth

Pregnant Man Gives BirthThomas Beatie, popularly known as The Pregnant Man, gave birth today to a baby girl at a hospital in Oregon. No further details about the birth were provided.

In case you are not familiar with him, Thomas was born a woman who undergo gender realignment, chest reconstruction surgery and testosterone therapy. He is legally man however, he decided to keep his female organs.

During the exclusive interview by Oprah, Thomas said "I feel it's not a male or female desire to have a child. It's a human need. I'm a person and I have the right to have a biological child".

In his article at the leading US gay magazine The Advocate, he shared how does it feel to be a pregnant man?. His answer "Incredible. Despite the fact that my belly is growing with a new life inside me, I am stable and confident being the man that I am".

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Thursday, July 03, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts