Victoria Beckham - Allure Magazine August 2008 Covergirl

Victoria Beckham - Allure Magazine August 2008 CovergirlSpice Girls' Posh Spice Victoria Beckham is on the cover of Allure Magazine's August 2008 issue.

On the magazine, 34 year old pop singer, songwriter, dancer, fashion designer, author, businesswoman, and occasional actress and model reveals why she wants her fourth child to be a girl.

"At the moment, we're fine, the five of us. At some point, I'd love to have a girl, you know – just for all the clothes I've got to hand down. It would be tremendous fun, I've got great girlie advice that I can share." says Beckham.

She is married to English football player David Beckham with whom she has three sons. The couple's joint wealth is estimated at £112 million. Wow!!!


***What's new: Pushing Me Away Jonas Brothers MP3 Download

Shared by My Sassy Mind at Wednesday, July 16, 2008  

0 Commented, Add Yours:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts